Eligibility & Application
* Students of any major and college are welcome
* Open to sophomores and juniors
* GPA above 3.0
* Admission is competitive
* The deadline for the 2017-2018 academic year has passed. The application for 2018-2018 will be available early fall semester.*
You will not be able to save the application and return at a later time. Please have the following items ready. Completing the application should take about 10 minutes.
* A brief (1-2 page) Personal Statement
Please write an essay on what you hope to achieve by studying and interning in Washington DC. Be sure to include why you have chosen this program and how it complements your academic interests and future career goals. Please also note internships you think you would like to pursue.
If you have any interests or experiences that should be considered when evaluating your application (hobbies, volunteer activities, change of major, or lower GPA) you may include a brief explanation of them as well.
* A current resume
* Names and email addresses of two academic references
* Name and email address of your rector
References will receive an email notification with a link to complete the form and submit comments or upload a letter they have written on your behalf. Please contact them prior to submitting your application to ask for permission. Please make sure they are aware of the deadline.
If you have any questions please Contact Us.