Leadership & No-Blame Problem Solving at Notre Dame
Leadership and No Blame Problem Solving will teach you your legal rights as a citizen leader who can bring solutions. Learn to get in the game of government decision-making, with a successful practitioners’ method called No-Blame Problem Solving.
About the course
- Self-Guided, complete the course at your own pace,
- Course is free and open to the public,
- Get in the game of government decision-making,
- Be introduced to a successful practitioners’ method called No-Blame practical problem-solving.
- Earn a leadership certificate!
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Evaluate solutions to determine if they are practical, evidence-based, and cost-effective,
- Use No-Blame Problem Solving in professional contexts such as government, the corporate world, nonprofit advocacy, and/or your personal life,
- Recognize your right to access public records and participate in government decisions at local power centers,
- Identify roles you can take in your city to offer solutions and leadership without running for office.